OK, I just bit the bullet today and now have gotten an IPhone 5. God! Blessid! I love this thing! I do however have one very minor yet extremely irritating problem, and I didn't know if maybe I forgot to set something, or maybe if this is actually an IPhone 5 issue. First of all, let's talk about Siri. One thing I notice is that when she speaks back to me, even though I have Voiceover at a real comfortable volume, she is extremely quiet on the Siri side of things. Yes, I did turn it up while she was in the process of speaking, just like you do to raise the Voiceover volume. That worked, but I then find that sometimes if I use Siri dictation, when she repeats back what she's insertting into the text box, it's again really quiet. I'll turn it back up, but then later after a few times of use, she'll notcher self right back down. It's totally strange! I don't get it! Yeah, I did power off the phone and back on just in case of a glitch. I also did quickly quintupple rapidly do the 5 click press on the sleep button to reset my springboard. That did no good either.

The other problem is, say I'm on a call and I get a text message, or say a Facebook alert etc. Voiceover reads the notification so loudly that it almost blows my eardrum! The first time it happened, I almost through the thing across the room as it scared me so badly. (OK, that's being a bit exagerant, but you get my point.) LOL! The bottom line is, it was extremely! loud. and I do mean, l'l'l'loud! I mean that sucker, had to be at least! generously speaking, yet literally speaking, probably 3 or 4 times louder than the person I was speaking to. As she was reading the notification, I quickly clicked my volume down button on the left side of the phone, and I got it where Voiceover was no longer blaring, but at that point, the person I was talking to was almost inaudible. Could this be because the setting under settings, sound was set to where the volume buttons effect the ringer and alerts? I shut that off, as I normally have that off anyway, but for some odd reason, that setting didn't carry over from my backup's restoration from my old 4S. I just know that is gonna drive me nuts and make me deaf in the longrun if I can't figure it out. LOL! Yes, I literally mean it, it was that? loud! It was insane! The really bizarre thing is, now get a load a this! on speaker phone? I don't have that problem. voiceover is pretty much the same exact volume as the party who is on the line. Isn't? that! weird? Anyway, yeah... I'm at a loss. If anyone has any clue, please! do tell! Now, I'm really! curious.

Chris.