Hi again Kristeen.
Well, I discovered that it doesn't always work. I got it to work the first
time, but when I tried it again, it didn't work. In fact, it's real strange. It
interacts and then says dimmed, even though it's still there and everything. I
got the space D to work to delete an email. Say, let me know if you get the
same result.

Regards,
Gigi