To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: TypeInBraille: Leaves a lot to be desired

Scott
Sorry but UEB won't solve this issue. It only applies to English speaking countries so the Europeans will keep their braille codes.

Lisette

On 5/01/2013, at 2:15 PM, Scott Davert <scottslistm...@gmail.com> wrote:

And this, folks, is a prime example of why we need UEB. I wish Bana
wasn't taking their sweet time on the transition. Hopefully the UK
will be onboard sometime soon as well.

Scott