Hey all, thanks so much for all the great info. Nic, sounds like we
both think alike as I started looking into the mac air for exactly
what you are using it for. I am fortunate though as I have the same
bluetooth keyboard for my Imac that comes with the mac air, so it will
be virtually the same experience. I ran into a problem last year when
I was traveling thinking I could use only the Iphone 4s and Ipad first
gen for business. Of course this was before fleksy, and I had bought a
bluetooth keyboard, but the problem was the keys were a few
millimeters smaller than the keyboard I am used to, so being an expert
typist, I kept being a little off. Also I did miss the speed at which
I am used to doing things on my iMac, as I am a little slower doing it
on an iPhone. I have never done a keyboard remap, but have read about
it, and will have to look into it further, as I never use the caps
lock key, so remapping might actually make a lot of sense as it would
definitely be nice to have VO keys on the right side of the keyboard.
Thanks again all.