Well, actually, mail and safari already have keys assigned so those don't need
to be set up. But yes, I had kind of been ignoring keyboard commander and now
am using it more. For instance, I have option-r set up to interact and option-w
to stop interacting (I thought the backwards braille symbols would help me
remember what I had set). And I think I'll do the cursor tracking and mouse
moving ones that take several keys at once otherwise.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart