will give that a try
but does infovox 3 work with osx lion or did I just install a demo for nothing?
thanks
Hank
On 1/17/2013 11:08 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
You may not have to. Assuming vo is otherwise running normally, use the
vo-cmd-arrow commands; by default up/down will change voice, so hit vo-cmd-down
several times to set vo to a working voice. Once you do that, you should have
no trouble getting rid of Infovox and re-selecting your preferred voice.