when I try to do what u suggested it still stays on volume.
it doesn't want to advance to the next item in that rotation thingy meaning it doesn't switch to the voice oppsion it just sticks on volume.
I have never ever seen this behavior before in my life.
I can't get thing to switch to a different voice no matter what I do.