Actually, you assume incorrectly. It says plainly on the website that 3.1,
which I assume is what you have, works with 10.4 and later as long as they are
Intel Macs.

So what exactly is it doing? Is it not talking or repeating the nag message
over and over? And how are you sending emails? I'll help if I can but I need
more information. Did you use the voice manager to install and make sure your
voices showed as activated?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth