Hi,

like I said,  what are you people talking about?  Was Steve Jobs not running
Apple when Antenna gate hit?  Or, how about the horror show known as mobile me?
 Don't get me wrong, What Steve Jobs did to turn around Apple was nothing short
of amazing.  But that being said, mistakes are always made no matter who is
running the show.  And these devices are planned way ahead of time.  iPhones do
not appear out of thin air.  I would be shocked if Jobs didn't have some input
in the iPhone 5, and the iPad 3rd gen at least.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info