Well, just to see what would happen, I revisitied the Webvisum page for asking
for an invitation.  This time, No matter what I did, I simply could not type in
to the text areas-not at all.  As for going to:
www.chase.com
All I got was "busy busy busy".  So, nope.  Not just yet.

Sent from my mac
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!