Ok, just out of curiosity, why will you never have twitter?  I had an acount a
while back, but didn't like the fact that you only had so many characters you
were allowed to post in a message, so got tired of it fast.
  The only reason I really got it in the first place, was because I had heard
that it was "easy," to get leads through a work-from-home business I'd signed
up for, which didn't happen for me.  I got tons of followers, from random
strangers, just like of myspace, who just seemed to be following me because
they found out I was there, but never followed them back sense they never
seened to have much for a profile.
  So everntually I stopped using it because I pretty much found it useless, but
that was just from my own experience.