It doesn't more than me asking him to get ahold of my friend who could test out
for him his findings on the chase web site with his account since he also uses
Chase banking.  This way we could pinpoint down if the problem is just on Ray's
end or a definite issue with FF.
Sorry to rattle your feathers.  Chill the heck out.  Can I not ask a general
question, my God!

Chris Gilland
Founder of CLG Productions
http://www.clgproductions.com
Phone: 803-760-7136
Toll-free: 1-888-405-3185 Mon-Fri 8A.M-5P.M Eastern Standard Time except
weekends and holidays

E-mail: ch...@clgproductions.com