But it is not about accessibility. Samsung is not concered about
giving us a quality accessibility experience. They probably wouldn't
know the first thing about how to and likely don't care to either. It
is about just another patten they can use as a weapon. do you honestly
think they are fighting for our little nitch market share? Then
consider ontop of that they do not offer a good competing screen
reader experience at all. No one should be allowed to cornor the
screen reader experience so that they would be the only company that
could offer it. I sure hope any judges realize and act appropriately
on such a concept. YThis is a hue threat to us and could be extremely
damaging to us in what it could be carried out to. I am quite
concerned and really angry that Samsung wants to sacrifice us in their
selfish plan of attack against Apple. Even thinking of Samsung making
a single penny and doing this to us results in raging anger and hate
towards them. Mostly I am concerned about the possible end result of
our accessibility being sacrificed and selfish people pulling the
strings that don't care one bit.