Hello Anne. Thanks for providing this tip to use tables in Pages. I'll try
this when I get a chance. Here's my question. I often prepare outlines for
classroom presentations. Pages doesn't tell me the levels such as:

I.

a.

b.

II.

In order for me to get this information I have to export the document to
Word which defeats my need to use Pages when I can just create them in Word
in the first place. Have you figured out how to see the levels? Have you
developed any training material in English.

Thanks so much for the contributions you make to this list.

Paul