Hi Erik,

Thanks for this.  Unfortunately I live in the rural backwater that is southern
Illinois.  Our VR people are at least 10 years behind.  What they've told my
student is that they already have PCs and copies of JAWS stock-piled in a
warehouse, so even if the mac cost $5 it would be more expensive.

GRRRRRRRRRR.
Best,
Donna