Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 9:17 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Type2Phone free this weekend

Thanks Alex and everyone.
I downloaded the podcast as well.
Stacey

On Apr 19, 2013, at 7:10 PM, Alex Hall wrote:

As others have said, just be in the app. Try hitting left and right arrows (with Quicknav off) on your home screen and you should be moving around. Use up/down together to double tap, and that's all I've figured out so far. The specials menu has a vo submenu with special vo commands you can play with. Once you get to a text field on the phone, simply begin typing and you should see the text appear on the phone. Essentially, your mac is emulating a bluetooth keyboard. On Apr 19, 2013, at 6:32 PM, Stacey Robinson <stacey...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I now have my phone and mac comunicating. How do I start doing things with it now.

On Apr 19, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Stacey Robinson wrote:

Hi Alex,
I can't seem to get my mac running sl to pair with my phone.
What are the steps I need to take.
Stacey

On Apr 19, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Alex Hall wrote:

Hi all,
Type2Phone lets your Mac act like a bluetooth keyboard for your iOS device. You just pair the two machines, then it automatically sets everything up and is ready to go whenever you cmd-tab into the app. There are even menu items to issue special commands for Voiceover, and the app is fully accessible. It is normally $4.99, but is currently free. Just open the Mac App Store and search for Type2phone, no spaces, the number 2. I have no idea if there's a Windows version. Enjoy.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.