Hi Tammy,

No, Type2Phone is available internationally.  Try this link that I supplied
yesterday to the AppleVis site under app deals, and that I posted on another
mailing list.  This app should work for anyone running Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6)
or later.  Version 2 (March release) supports TextExpander.  It should also now
work for the AppleTV, as well as iOS devices.

• Type2Phone (free, but normally $4.99) by Houdah Software:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/type2phone/id472717129?mt=12

I think Colin also already posted my shortened link to the AppleVis podcast,
but I'll repeat it here:
http://bit.ly/Wag968

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther