Hello,

I have a  client who is trying to use VM Ware with a Windows 7 install on their
Mac Mini and he has run into a problem. When he tries to use his Virtual
install of Windows whenever he presses a key on his keyboard Windows is
registering the key press several times. This is  making it unusable by my
client. I instructed him to check the Ease of Access Center on the Windows
install to check and see if Sticky keys is enabled, but beyond that I am not
sure what else could be causing this problem. Is there anyone on the list that
has had this happen to them? I would really like to know how you resolved this.

Thank you,
Scott Rumery