CSUN offers a course, but I have not taken it. Instead, I simply use my
extensive experience in all things assistive tech to continue what I have
already been doing for some years: teach people how to use AT devices. The only
difference is that I will now be paid for it. I do plan on getting that CSUN
certification, but my understanding is that it is for general AT, not
blindness-specific, so it is not high on my list right now.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com