Why can't we all talk nicely on this list. If you can't be nice or don't feel
nice just quit posting until you feel better. This list use to be respectful of
everyone's views. But the facts are, even if nobody likes it, some of us have
Windows on our Macs and we're all going to have issues so it would be nice if
we could get on and discuss our problems. Some lists who discuss Macs do not
allow people to talk about anything Windows so just be grateful that we're
allowed on this one. I'm not criticising anyone, but I'd like everyone who
shares ideas and things to get on as we're all in the same boat have Macs or
potentially wishing to get one so please let's just get on and not quarrell.
That's my plea for today.

Kawal.