What do you mean, and at what point? You just hit that checkbox, you are asked
for your admin password, and off you go with everything now available. You can
choose to lock things up again by once again checking the box, which will now
be labeled as "click the lock to prevent further changes".
On Jul 20, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Jed Barton <jedbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I got it unlocked, however, i had to press a key on the keyboard for
> voiceover to say anything.  Any thoughts on what itmight be?
> Strange
> On Jul 20, 2013, at 12:05 PM, Red.Falcon <velocity.focu...@virginmedia.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>> That sounds like you have to unlock the admin so look for the unlock to make
>> changes and hit that and you'll be asked for your master password and then
>> when you go back that button should no longer be dimmed!
>> And when your finished making any changes you go back and lock so changes
>> cannot be mucked up and other people cannot access your main settings
>> without your password!
>> HTH Colin
>>
>> On 20 Jul 2013, at 16:53, "Jed Barton" <j...@jedbarton.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I found the checkbox that says use voiceover, but it says dimmed checked
>>> checkbox. I can't change it. Any thoughts?

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com