Hi Ricardo,
Interesting. I had been hearing sounds through my speakers, so I assumed the
sound output was correct, but it was set for sound flower 2-channel. Changing
it to the MM1 speakers did the trick. Now I wonder why I should have been
hearing some sounds just fine, such as the VO sound effects and that annoying
little ding that I never heard with my old Mac, but not the mail sounds. Oh
well. It is working right now. Now if I can find out why I am getting this ding
sound and get rid if it, that will be wonderful. It is funny what you get use
to by way of sounds and how jarring changes to the expected sonic environment
can be.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com