Hi,
Ok stupid question of the year: What’s this Gmail issue that everyone is so
upset about? Me, i haven’t had any problems at all except that my smtp server
of the private domain i have flatly refuses to hook up to my smtp server
despite giving the correct password, but that’s a totally different story.
/Krister