I suggest you contact the developer; his email is on the website and he has
been willing to try to help when people have had problems. I'm not sure what
version I am on; I tend not to upgrade unless I am having problems. But as for
"find folder" I've always just left it at the default.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart