Hey Teresa,

Yeah, that's what I thought the answer might be. I was really liking the VO
going through the bluetooth speakers as VO was sounding a lot crisper, but with
the bluetooth speakers having some issues I might have to stick to the old
built in speakers or go through the 3.5 jack so as to not lose sound. It's
strange as a couple of times when the bluetooth speakers hadn't connected yet
when I woke the computer up the sound was going through the internal speakers,
but then out of nowhere it just crapped out. Will have to get a sighted person
back over here and play around with the settings. Thanks again.