Hey all,

I just recently connected a pair of bluetooth speakers to my mac, and twice I
have completely lost VO, not sure if it has been a bluetooth pairing issue or
me screwing up a setting. Both times I had to have someone who can see come in
and fiddle around with my speaker output and VO output settings. I assumed VO
would default to the internal speakers if there was a problem with bluetooth,
but it didn't. Is there a way of setting up your audio output to go through the
bluetooth and if bluetooth isn't working for some reason to go through the
built in speakers?

Also, for some odd reason I am not getting any sound anymore when I adjust the
volume up or down. I used to get that mac beep or twirl sound every time I
changed the volume. And it was working with the bluetooth speakers, but now it
is gone, any ideas?

Thanks