Hi all, well after waiting patiently for the 10.9.1 update, it seems quite
disappointing to the extent that I even went into  "About this Mac" to make
sure I was really running the update.
In Mil, the number of messages in a conversation is still spoken last, meaning
if you have preview turned on, you have to sit through a lot to hear that
critical information.
The VO-J bug in mail, where sometimes you press it and you're not placed in the
body of a message, is still present for me.
I also continue to find that command-Tabbing from Fusion into another
application takes a very long time, which it didn't do in Mountain Lion.
They claim to have specifically fixed some Vo issues, but these major
productivity hits, for me, remain in this update.
Jonathan