yes jonathan you're right.
What a big disappointment.
most errors were not corrected.
a month and a few days waiting for good news, and at the end of waiting apple's
accessibility team gives us a handful of nothing.
I am completely disappointed with apple.
apple is worse than freedoms.
god what is wrong with apple's accessibility team? ... no point reporting bugs,
because the team doesn't listen to anyone and became a group of irresponsible
people.
steve jobs please back from heaven to us.
cheers.