Absolutely right. They can talking to engineering. But engeeniering has the final say. I agree since the great Steve Jobs has passed we're probably not seeing as much interaction from Accessibility as people saw before. To sum it up very briefly Accessibility is where you take the accessibility suggestions or problems. They either act upon them y supporting you the person who needs help or passing it on to the engineering team by escalation. Please also keep in mind these are tier 2 support personnel so they can't know everything either so be easy on these people.