Hi, Kawal,

I have to say I agree with you whole-heartedly. However, I've done the very same thing in other context when I have been incensed that something didn't work as planned. It's a gut reaction. I try very hard to sit back and think before I fly off the handle. I think it's just easier to vent frustration when you know you can post to a list where other people have similar experiences. Anyway, for my part, I actually don't notice much difference in this update, but because I haven't taken the time to check the details, I would guess that stuff has been modified "under the hood".

Teresa

Sent using Alpine messaging system in Mac OS X Terminal