Hi there.  I have had Amazon prime now for around two years, and it has been
worth every penny for the shipping alone.  However, I have also recently begun
watching many Amazon videos, which I also enjoy as a benefit of the prime
membership.  As to the accessibility of the videos, I can't really say.  I have
been watching them via the Kindle Fire HDX, where I can tell you they are
definitely very accessible, but can't speak to Ios, windows or the mac.
Perhaps I will give it a try on my iPhone or macbook pro today and get back to
you.  I have also taken advantage of the "kindle lending library," but to the
best of my knowledge, you can only "borrow "kindle books from a kindle device.

--

Jenny Wood
Phone:  (972) 989-3894