I find the app on the iPhone to watch movies to be accessible. I do think the
app could be more accessible but I can find my way around with no real problems
and watch a movie. We have an apple TV device and we use air play to watch the
movies on our TV. I can’t see a darn thing but the family likes it on the TV
instead of the tiny screen on the iPhone. :) However, in my personal opinion, I
would not pay for prime just for the movies. :) They are a really great perk
and we do enjoy the choices but I would not pay for prime based on the prime
movies and shows. It’s super great to have, especially when we are bored or
don’t want to fork out any money to rent a movie. :) Plus, to my knowledge
there is no descriptive video service on the movies or shows and therefore, I
am lost half the time unless I have sighted assistance.

We love Prime and therefore, I personally believe it is worth it. I love to
say, Oh, I need this or that but can’t take a trip to the store. So, I get on
Amazon, order, then the package arrives quickly. Love it!
Sent from Christina's iMac :)