From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian Fischler
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 2:48 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Amazon Prime is it worth it and are the videos accessible

Hey all,

I don't buy a lot but do buy almost everything through Amazon, and recently
paid for two day shipping, yeah I guess I am impatient when I want
something. I wanted to see if the people who are using Amazon Prime are
liking it and felt it was worth it. I think the shipping alone might make it
worth it, but wanted to see if the Amazon Instant Video was accessible on
the iPhone, as I have read conflicting reports. I know Amazon Instant Video
doesn't offer any of their titles with described video, but did want to see
if the app works with VO. Also, I thought I read that you can also get one
book a month from the Kindle lending group. Are people finding a wide
variety of choices in this group, or does it really just consist of books
you would never read. Thanks.