If you aren't signed up for Prime, it isn't an option though you may get an
invitiation to a trial for Amazon prime. If you are signed up and the item is
eligible for Prime, that will be selected for you but the other shipping
choices will also be shown. Some items of course aren't available using Prime.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: