Hi all,
I may have found the cause of my Mac's problems: the coreaudiod process is
taking 30 to 35 percent CPU, and over 2.5gb of virtual memory (185mb of real
memory). I have things piped through Soundflower, but that shouldn't matter,
should it? I can't kill the process to see if that helps, of course, since I
need speech. Any ideas on how I might get it back to normal? Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com