To add what Ray has said. Once you’ve setup your Mac the way you like it. It
maybe a good idea to check the checkbox found in system preferences, Users and
Groups, now your in a table. Arrow down to Login options group and here is
where you’ll find the check box which is called, “use Voiceover in the login
window.” Note: if Voiceover says dimd afterwards then in this case you will
need to keep arrowing right with the VO keys until you here “Click the lock to
make changes.” Either a button or a check box choose which ever you want a
screen will then pop up asking you to aufenticate in other words type in your
password if you do decide to create one once you have setup your Mac.
After you’ve done this, that previous Voiceover check box should then be
un-dimd so that you can now go ahead and check it.
If you forget all this, then no problem just email us again and I’m sure
someone here will tell you how to do this again.

The reason why you would want to check this box is for example software
updates. Say you was installing a software update for your Mac and it required
you to re-start then by having this check box checked it will automatically
turn on Voiceover if it re-starts and is installing the new files and the like
for the new software update in progress. Of course, you could use the Command
F5 command to turn on Voiceover but having this check box checked should
hopefully make your life a lot easier.

I hope this tip so to speak has helped you and welcome to the list! :)

Thanks

Daniel