Ray,

If it even goes that way, I suspect the action would be aimed more @ MicroSoft
than GW Micro.  There’s not a lot GW Micro could be called on here.  But, for a
giant like MicroSoft to prefer one of the little guys over another, I would
guess that they’ll be called upon to “level the playing field.”  Well, we’ll
see.

But, I maintain that people, like yourself that trekked off into the unknown
hinter-lands of OSX & VoiceOver, leaving the known “civilization of Windows &
JAWS behind, have rendered a great service to the blind community.  For what
may truly be the first time, we’ve initiated substantive change through
commerce & not legislation.  I hope, that as further progress is made in this
“enlightened age,” we will have more & more ability to determine what is
expected of businesses & agencies that serve us as consumers.

Cheers,

CJ