Hey Alex, Glad someone else sees it my way. Amazingly, the choppiness has gone
away again. I just want to find out what is causing it, as it drives me bonkers
having voiceover have a speech impediment, and and stutter. Of course if I do
do a full reinstall at least I could probably get Downcast and Read Kit to
possibly work again, neither of those apps will launch on my current machine,
very strange.