That's a good point about clean installls. It would be really hard not to put
the problem back in the new install as you added apps on and set up all your
preferences.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: