Jim are you running Mavericks and the latest safari? Assuming you are how are
you finding the options to switch between standard and basic? I have used the
rotor and links trying several first letters and also have tried just moving
around the page to no end but can't seem to find them anymore. They used to be
the first or second option on the page. Thanks,