The trick to iCloud is making sure you VO-space on the item you want.  In
some cases, you then have to interact with a frame to see the specific
settings.  It's much better than it was and there are still a few areas that
need fixing.  Write to Apple accessibility about these and be specific about
them.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION