Hi:
I have a DVD I would like to play. It has five parts.
When I loaded it into my Mac I found the Play button but nothing happens. I
actually got the first part to play once, but that's about it and never any of
the second part etc.
So I loaded it into VLC. I turned off the DVD menu because I read that
somewhere and I could see the play again, but only the first chapter plays once
again. And the audio was very choppy like the dVD was damaged which it is not.
So I downloaded dVD Extractor. I've used that on windows and it's accessible
there to both play and rip the audio. On the mac none of the buttons were
labeled but the hints gave me clues if those clues are to be believed. I can
play the first chapter, and of course can't play any of the subsequent ones.
Same when i go to extract the audio, it doesn't extract any other than the
first chapter or give me the option to do so.
So is this about copyright or something or is there something i'm doing wrong?
I can see or rip all the chapters in windows, but can't play or rip any on the
Mac no matter what I do so far.
Thanks in advance.

deb