I tired using VLC. The DVD skips and chops in VLC. It didn't do that
in the DVD playerso I don't think anything is wrong with the DVD and
it's brand new.

Has anyone been able to make DVD Audio Extractor work? I can
consistently play the first chapter but not beyond that. It's one
title with five chapters. Chapters4 and 5 have the actually content of
interest.