Hi,

A couple things to try in DVD player.

* Once the DVD has loaded, go up to the menubar with VO-m and over to the Go
menu, down to Title and choose one of the Title options to see what plays.
* Normally, if the DVD has just one Title, with a number of Chapters, then it
should play all Chapters once it starts playing.  If the DVD is set up like a
bunch of episodes of a TV Show where the different episodes are actually
different titles, then each one has to be accessed separately.
* On occasion, you can press return after the DVD has loaded, press the down or
right arrow key a number of times and get one of the other titles to play.

The problem here is that the DVD menu on any given DVD is simply a graphical
representation, and there usually isn't anything for VO to grab ahold of so it
can be read.

HTH.

Later...
to us.