The same here. Each to there own person what works for one may not work another
and vice verser.
I can't remember all the details but there was one thing that certainly struck
with me and that is the artical says that he has to use the VO keys and at
times it can be cumberson and I agree in part. However, what he didn't mention
is that it is possible to make the VO keys act as the caps-lock key through the
use of a couple of downloaded utilities and an article that I followed from
applevis to help me get this done.
Since doing this I haven't looked back I use both the VO keys and the caps-lock
interchangeably and I must admit personally I prefer the caps lock method but
there you go.
The point being that I don't think he knew of the knowledge which is fair
enough. This is just one that struck a chord with me so to speak about the
article that I wanted to point out to others here.
Finally, to end on a happy note, all who use different platforms whatever they
may maybe, may they serve you well and accomplish whatever job or desire you
seek to perform in this time of tablet/computing age!

Daniel