For me, it's simple. I have a laptop running Windows 7, and my Macbook Pro. I
accomplish most tasks using the Mac. I accomplish others using Windows. I do
this because I find them easier to manage in Windows. I'm fortunate enough to
be able to do both without installing Windows on my Mac, which I have no desire
to do.
I love my Mac, and for some tasks, I love Windows. Life is about choices, and
I'm happy with the ones I've made.

You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of Fielding
 Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richr...@gmail.com