On 7/5/05, Timo Steuerwald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What I would like to say, that even if the screen has a really high
> resolution like the 770, there's no need to waste space like this. But
> sure, I don't think that you'll need to port QT and KDE if you want only
> a smaller application border/fonts on the device... ;-)

You understood me wrong, I liked the Maemo GUI, but I want some kde
apps, possible kontact (maybe as separated apps, like kmail), koffice
and khtml.
   As I'm still downloading the maemo plataform I can't tell you for
sure how much RAM space does it takes, but I'll try some tweaks and if
it proves to be doable I'll invest some time. Maybe compile with -Os,
remove some images/pixmaps and stuff like that can sole most problems.
   Also, do you use CELinux's XIP (Execute In Place) patches and
things like these? This would save us much ram!

Talking about Apps... I know 770 is a device for browsing... but some
productivity wouldn't hurt... anything planned? Office? PIM?

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri