Hi,

Seems that everyone I knew at Nokia from the "Media Terminal" days is gone, and we'd like to talk to them about porting our library of applications to the 770 (www.thekompany.com/embedded) - given that we use Qt/e-Qtopia, I've been watching the discussion on that topic with interest - has anyone tried taking a Qtopia app and getting it to run by just including the Qtopia libs required for it? Aside from that, a contact at Nokia would be really appreciate, I've seen some names around but no email addresses. Feel free to reply privately if needed. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com