Hi,

yeah..me too...or maybe the 770 is blocking ??

There is nothing in the device which would make it blocking. Of course, much depends on your connection (like if you connect your machine behing a NAT, incoming connections will be blocked).

yep..sure there are many problems...i love problems as it means something
to do. In my opinion this device needs to support non-proprietary formats
as default..this is important for adoption and acceptance in hacker
communities
[]'s
Ian

There is some legal issues with the ogg format, so therefore it might not be in official release. Anyway, I think it's just matter of time when somebody makes actual ogg support for the audioplayer.

-Kuisma