Hi,

> Under 9.2 there is a (strange) default setting for the X11-server to
> deny any access over TCP.

On the actual device X server doesn't listen on inet sockets either,
only on local ones.  I'm not sure why this is done on the target,
but at least on desktop it's for obvious security reasons...

> As the DISPLAY variable in scratchbox must
> have a host part ("localhost:0.0", not ":0.0") xephyr cannot connect
> correctly.  The solution is to remove the option "-nolisten tcp" in
> the file "/etc/X11/xdm/Xservers" for display 0.

No, the correct way is to remove the idiotic host part check from
the sb-af-init.sh script (AFAIK this is fixed in newer SDK).
Just change the 'exit' inside the host check in the script to 'echo'
or comment it out.

        - Eero